7 Things To Do Before I'm 30 Years Old

Posted on June 30, 2008 by Hye

7 Things To Do Before I'm 30I have less than 7 years before I get 30 years old. Actually, my topic today just came out of nowhere. I don't usually think about getting old, but earlier today after waking up, a sudden thought about "getting old" popped inside my mind.

"Will I be too old at the age of 30?"

Of course not. But I will be too old to start making all my goals into reality. So, in as early as now, before I get 30 years old, I made a list of 7 things I should do before I reach that age.

1. Buy a House and Lot. Who doesn't want his own house and lot? Not me definitely. I hope within the 7 years time frame, we won't be renting anymore ;0

2. Got a business. Either a Internet shop, a small restaurant, or do real-estate... I am opting all of them ;0

3. Buy a Dream Car. Currently saving money for this ;0

4. Have enough bank savings for the future. I hope so... I wanted to be financially, emotionally, and physically stable by the age of 30.

5. Send all my siblings to college. I need a lot of money for this ;(

6. Travel around my country and enjoy the white beaches. Wow... I am just hoping so ;0

7. Rest, Relax, and have a stress-free life ;0

These are my 7 goals before I become 30 years old... and I wanted that, as soon as I will be 30, I will be enjoying my goal #7. Yippeeee!!!

How about you? What are your goals and plans before you become 30? If you are already 30 years old - do you still have plans for the future?