I Have Been Tagged By My Friends

Posted on January 25, 2008 by Hye

You Comment I FollowToday's Friday... supposedly, I should be giving an award to our readers and commentators, but because I was overwhelmed by the award and tagging I received this week, I thought today is the best day to share them. Maybe I will give an award tomorrow or the next day.

First, I received a tag from a friend BlueCrystalDude asking me how happy am I. I took the quiz at BlogThings and here's the result:

You Are 92% Happy

It's unlikely that you know anyone happier than you.
You know how to be happy, no matter what life throws at you.

Sure, I am 92% happy.. I am still wondering where's the other 8% go... Hmmmnnn. It said, "it is unlikely that I know anyone happier than me"... Right. They are the people I love, which include you :D. I'm happy because there are a lot of reasons to be happy. A simple thing can make me happy. If I list them all here, maybe it will take me forever, which I don't want to happen. I always find a reason to be happy over a simple thing because I know, if I'll be sad and down, I'm the loser. So, why can't I be happy when it's free? :D

Anyway, I am passing this tag to our friends: AC Associates, Benjamin, M. Apip, Richard, SweetiePie, SimpleMindz, Mr_viruz, Isel, Tee, Robin, Gypsy, Hailie, Cathara, Miniscale, Ratu, Princess_Sabrina, Black Tom Cassidy, Rose, and Ramil.

Take the quiz and share how happy you are. If your name does not appear here, I am sure you have been tagged earlier :D

Another tag from a friend Waliz where she asked me the things I love and I hate. I can list a lot of things but of course, but I can't list them all. Maybe just a few.

Five things/people I love are: * My Family, Hon, and Friends *Honest and sincere people *Fruits *Cooking *Sleeping

My AwardFive things/people I hate are: * Noisy, hypocrite, liar, and rude people *My Internet connection keeps on disconnecting *People who are one-sided and doesn't see things at a bigger picture *People who discriminates other people * The President of my country (You know why).

Now, let's ask our friends mentioned earlier about the things they love and hate.

Lastly, my blog was featured as Interesting Blog of the Month and received another award as well. You may read my interview with Bluedreamer at his blog. See you there.

That's all for now.. happy tagging everyone... If your name listed above, please pass this meme on. Let's share the love to one another. Thank you.