Am I An Outstanding Blogger?

Posted on February 28, 2008 by Hye

Outsanding BloggerOkay... back to blogging business. I finally got my momentum and luckily, I was able to write articles awhile ago. Where did I get my energy? I just had my dinner, that's why. Just kidding.

One reason I regained my motivation is because I just had received another amazing award from my new blogging friend Farah. Recently, she gave me an Outstanding Blogger Award and thankfully she did inform me about my award ;D

Thank you so much for sharing this award with me, Farah. You are a great friend, I can feel it ;D

Wow!!! After receiving the award, I keep on thinking if "I am really an outstanding blogger". Am I? Do I deserve this award?

This is the first time I ever received an award from Farah and I feel pleasured receiving such token. Being called as "outstanding" is big for me, really. Call me "weird", "overacting" or something... I don't care. For me, receiving an Outstanding Blogger award is really overwhelming. Having someone to tell you that you are outstanding is something, but receiving it in a way of award is bigger, don't you think?

Anyway, I want to share this award to my blogging friends. You know who you are guys, I don't have to mention your name one by one. If you feel you are my friend and deserve this award as well, then feel free to grab it.

Congratulations in advance. Keep being an outstanding blogger!!!