Don't Fall In Love, Rise In Love

Posted on February 15, 2008 by Hye

LoveVacation is over... back to business :D I missed Space of Reality and my blogosphere friends.

First, I would like to extend my apologies for not posting articles for the past four days. I just had my vacation. Honestly, before going to have my break and visit my family in my hometown, I intended to keep on posting here. I even brought my laptop with me... but because my mind was so overwhelmed with vacation, my family, and fresh air, I couldn't think nor start any article during those days. So I declared a holiday :D No posts for the past four days :(

Anyway, now that I am back, I will start posting about Don't Fall In Love, Grow In Love. I originally plan to post this topic yesterday, but because I was so tired and I still feel some jetlag, I decided to post it today. So here it goes :D

I fell in love with him!

Are you familiar with this line? Let me guess, I am sure you have heard or said this line already. Before. Or still saying or hearing it this past few days. Well, I admit I also did... but after reading an article about falling in love, I stopped :D Why? Because I agreed with the author of the article.

When you feel love, you should not fall. I have no idea why people keep on saying "fall in love". It made me think... but until now, I have no answer. In case you know, please leave a comment below.

Whatever the reason may be, I think we should not be falling in love. Instead, we should be rising and growing for love. Love is a positive emotion. Fall means negative... so instead of falling... let's rise and share the love.

By the way, Happy Valentines Day!!! Share the hugs :D