Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!

Posted on February 14, 2008 by Hye

Happy Valentines DayIt's been more than four days since I last posted here in Space of Reality. To my avid readers and friends in the blogosphere, sorry for not keeping you posted :( My hon and I went for a three day holiday and visited my family in my home province. I hope to share more about our vacation this coming days.

We just arrived this morning and I still feel some jetlag so I won't be posting an article here today. I will first thing tomorrow. I just logged in to my Blogger account to approve all pending comments and to greet you all a very very Happy Valentines day!!!

Enjoy this day with your loved ones. Be happy. Give them hugs and kisses. Remember, material gifts are good but nothing is greater than pure love and care :D

Happy Heart's Day again :D