Five Inspirational Quotes To Ponder

Posted on March 24, 2008 by Hye

Inspirational QuotesIt's been about three days since my last post here in Space of Reality. To our avid readers and visitors, sorry for my long absence. I got myself so busy with some personal stuffs for the past days, thus I missed a lot of posts to share. I even missed visiting my favorite blogs. Again, sorry guys. I will try my best to settle everything as soon as possible and will post one article each day, as it is supposed to be.

I think it's not yet too late to post an article today. Since it's a beautiful Monday, I want to share five inspirational quotes to get us motivated not only this week, but from this day on. Feel free to leave your opinions and insights by leaving your comment on this article. Some thoughts to ponder:

1. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present. It has something to do with letting go and forgiveness. If you won't forgive and let go the bad pasts that keeps on taunting you, your present and future will always be affected :D

2. What other people think of you is none of your business. Do you often please other people? Do you get affected by what other people think about you? You should not be. What other people think about you is their opinion. As long as you are doing what you think is right and not affecting other peoples' lives in a bad way, then you should mind your own business. Be the person of what you are, not the person of what they think or expect.

3. Time heals almost everything in time. Do you agree? I do.

4. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. This is absolutely true. No one knows yourself more the way you do. With that, if you want to be happy, start it with your own.

5. Don't compare your life to others, you have no idea what their journey is all about. I think everyone of us should think this way. Stop thinking about "I wish" or even "What if", instead face life.. and be happy with your own self. You have your own life. Your own ups and downs :D

I hope you were motivated by these quotes. Now, it's time to share your opinions :D