Top Five Hottest Blog Of The Month Meme

Posted on March 2, 2008 by Hye

FiveOkay, I got this tag from a very creative friend Bluedreamer and he required me to to choose the top five hottest blog in the blogosphere (I just added the words "of the month"). Here's the rules:

+start copy here+
"TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG MEME"
RULES:
1. Simply choose five blogs you want to be included in your "top five list".
2. Give a short line or explanation why you put them on your list. One explanation for each of every blog.
3. Now tag as many blogs as you want.You can also tag those blogs you've listed in your TOP FIVE. You can also put your own blog in your list if you want
4. [for those who've been tagged] you can also vote for a blog that was been nominated already
(besides,this is what this meme is intended for, to know how many bloggers will nominate your blog)
5. Submit your TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG ENTRY here . Submitted blogs will be the only one to be included in the tally.
6. Remember: Submissions of entries starts from MARCH 1 2008 to MARCH 25,2008
and top five hottest blog winners will be announced in MARCH 29,2008
7. Enjoy listing your top five!!!
+end copy here+

Here are my top five favorite blogs:
1. Space of Reality. This may sound selfish but I am just being honest. Space of Reality is my favorite blog because this is where I share my opinions, thoughts, and passion. So, no questions asked... this is definitely my favorite blog.
2. Bluedreamer's Paradise. This is not a biased decision (not because he is a friend). Honestly, this blog is also one of my favorite. I love those top-five tallies... I can't wait to check his future lists. You can also make a request and he will grant it ;D
3. Rose World. This blog is one of the blogs I visit often, but sometimes I don't leave a comment because the page loads too slow. I am just hoping Rose will correct this issue because her blog is really great. Each visitor will immediately get hungry after the visit because of the photos she posted - mostly yummy foods.
4. Sweetipie's Blog. Her blog is definitely hot with cool topics and honest opinions of a clumsy mommy. Great blog and I like her header too.
5. My Sassy Mind. I think this blog is hot too because her topic is hot featuring celebrity gossips, current events, scandals, photos, and anything happening in the entertainment business.

If your blog is not listed, it's definitely because it is on the number six and beyond. Sorry. Blame Bluedreamer too because he only asked me to list the Top 5. Anyway, in as much as I want to tag anyone, I don't have a name to list. It's because Bluedreamer already listed the bloggers I want to tag. Blame him again. Just kidding. If you weren't tagged and you want to join the game, feel free to grab this meme. Be sure to follow the rules above ;D