I Can't Make You Love Me

Posted on July 2, 2008 by Hye

I Can't Make You Love MeLove... another four-letter word that is mostly hard to define and understand. Agree? I think, we all have our own definition for LOVE, but most of the times, there are times we don't actually understand it.

Just a question: Have you ever experienced loving someone and tried so hard just to make him love you back? In the end, you just give up saying "I Can't Make You Love Me".

Maybe not. Maybe yes. Maybe unsure.

"I can't make you love me" Is this a sign of defeat or just acceptance?

In my opinion, when you love someone, you don't have to expect him to love you back. Loving is loving. No expectations involved. It is great to love and be loved back , but making someone love you back is not good. Let him love you without pressure ;0 What do you think?