I Dream About Grapes - What Does It Mean?

Posted on July 16, 2008 by Hye

Grapes Dream MeaningLast night, I dreamed about grapes - a lot of grapes hanging on a vineyard. Because of curiosity, I made a research on what does it mean "dreaming about grapes" and here's what I found:

- To eat grapes in your dream, you will be hardened with many cares; but if you only see them hanging in profuseness among the leaves, you will soon attain to eminent positions and will be able to impart happiness to others. For a young woman, this dream is one of bright promise. She will have her most ardent wish gratified. - Source: 10000 Dream Interpretations, by Gustavus Hindman Miller

Check out the sentence in bold - it is exactly as my dream was. It said "you will soon attain eminent positions and will be able to impart happiness to others" Is this for real? Just wondering...

Check out the italized sentence, it said my most ardent wish will soon be gratified. I am still wondering what that wish was... if it will come true, the question is "When?"

Do you believe in this interpretation? What do you think?