Give A Little Love And It All Comes Back

Posted on January 23, 2008 by Hye

You Comment I Follow "Give a little love... and it all comes to you.."

Again let me ask you Are you familiar with these lines?

It was the lines from one of the Coca-Cola's advertisements. Had you watched it? The first time I saw the commercial, I was touched. Too bad, it's no longer played. Anyway, I'm not to talk about the commercial today, but I want to talk about the statement "Give a little love.. and it all comes back to you".

Sound like the Golden Rule too, right? Do unto others what you want others do unto you.

Give a little loveGive love and they will love you back. Nah... you may disagree. You may say "I love this girl I am courting but she doesn't love me back, so how come you're saying give a little love and she will love you back?" You may have your point... but isn't it love is not expecting anything in return?

Tell me, are you required to love because you are expecting something in return or are you loving someone without hoping for anything back? Can you not love someone without expecting something in return? It is better to give than to receive, right?

I think the main idea of the lines "Give a little love and it all comes back to you" is to let us spread the love. Love is free.. it doesn't cost anything so why can't we not give it to anyone... to our neighbors, to our officemates, to our parents, to our siblings, to our friends, to an orphan... some of them loves you back.. and if there are some who doesn't then, so be it. Just spread the love, you have nothing to lose :D