Another Award and Tagging Day

Posted on February 1, 2008 by Hye

Whew... It's Friday again... time for giving award and sharing some tags.

First, I got this 5-star blog award from TwinkleToe. It was an honor receiving this award and I want to share it to my readers. I want to especially share it to our most active reader and commentator namely Benjamin, Rolando, Bluecrystaldude, Hailie, Rose, Sweetiepie, Simple Mindz, and Spanknsparkle. (If your name is not mentioned, then I am sure you already received it personally from TwinkleToe) If you think you also deserve this award, feel free to post it in your blog and brag about it :D

I haven't created my own award for all my readers yet so I guess I have to delay it again. Sorry about that. I have already two delayed award to give away guys... and I apologize for being lazy to create them. But I can assure you, those two awards are worth it :D

By the way, I received another tag from Dann about the Cartoon Character Meme. I took the quiz and I scored 34 points which means:

"You are Sponge Bob Square Pants: You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never wants to lose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey, it’s funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people, and you will be stress free."
Wow.. this is really me.... the phrase they would never not understand your feelings is true. Anyway, in case you want to take the quiz too, just visit Dann's page :D

Another tag coming from Rose and SimpleMindz that goes like copying and pasting other people's blog... hmmmnnn can I pass that tag? Sorry and thanks :D

Have a great weekend :D