Awards and A Tag For Me

Posted on February 16, 2008 by Hye

It's Saturday again... another weekend, so I want to end this week sharing the awards and tags which I received from my cool blogofriends. Thank you everyone!!!

My first award is from MrViruz and is called Chain of Friendship. Thanks for being my friend too MrViruz :D I am glad I am included in your circle of friends :D
Chain of FriendshipMy second award is called Friendship Gift which is from a very dear friend BlueDreamer. Thanks too for being my friend in the blogosphere :D I really appreciate you for visiting me often through thick and thin :D
Gift of FriendshipMy third award is from Twinkletoe. Actually she gave me a lot of awards and I am posting them all below. Thanks a lot friend, you are one of the nicest and greatest friend I ever had. Keep it up :D

Award 1Award 2Award 3Award 4Award 5Award 6









Done with the awards, next is my one and only tag from Sweetiepie and it is called Rules of Four. Here it is:

4 jobs I have had:
Registrar's Assistant/ OJT, Technical Support Representative, Quality Assurance Representative, Blogger

4 movies I watched over and over:
The legend of 19 Hundred, City of Angels, Titanic, Anna and The King

4 shows I watch:
Reporter's Notebook, Ghost Fighter, Naruto, Heroes

4 places I have been:
Never been to any place outside my country but I am looking forward for it :D

4 people who email me:
Spammers, friends, my clients, and spammers again

4 favorite things to eat:
Cake, Ice Cream, Beef Gyudon, Chicken Teriyaki

4 places I would rather be:
Venice, Spain, Italy, Singapore

4 things I look forward to this year:
Tour all beautiful spots in my country, resignation of my country's President, have my own car, buy my own house

Now, let's move to the SHARING PART. I want to share these awards and tag to my readers and newly met friends namely: Coolingstar, Rise, Hailie, Sassy, Gypsy, Renrie, SparkleNSparkle, Darberg, Jafabrit, VeryHeaven, Jeremy, Brandi, Mriza, Benjamin, and Cathara.

(If your name is not included, I am sure you had been tagged and received these awards from someone else. Don't be sad.) Happy tagging and sharing!!!