Is It Better To Love Or Be Loved

Posted on February 23, 2008 by Hye

Better To LoveIs It Better To Love Or Be Loved?

"Oh, that is so common", you may think.

I agree that the statement above is really used. We are often asked this question "Is it better to love or be loved?" and most of the time, we answer "It is better to love, same as it is better to give than to receive".

I know some of you may answer "Nah, it is better to be loved". If you did choose the latter answer, then I bet some of our readers may disagree with you. They may think you are selfish ;D Don't worry, if that is your opinion, then so be it... but I am hoping you can share details why you think that way. Thanks ;D

In my opinion, it is better to love... simply because if you don't love at all, then no one will love you back. Remember our topic about "Give a little love and it all comes back?" As I said on that post, we should spread love without expecting someone will love us back. Loving is Giving... and if it is returned back, then that is appreciated. If the one we love doesn't love us back, then that is fine. Just love him, and just think it this way, "Someone may be loving us too".