Is Money The Root Of All Evil?

Posted on April 12, 2008 by Hye

Is Money The Root Of All EvilLet me ask you again "Is MONEY the root of ALL evil?" I am sure all of us already heard this line for more than once and hearing me ask you this question no longer sounds new to you. Am I right?

There is an old saying "Money is the root of all evil". It might be true... because if you have money, you can make almost everything possible. If you have the money, you have the power. You can seal the truth to make it a lie. If you have the money, you gain respect. Other people will treat you as their god.

With your money, you can buy anything you want. With your money, you can have almost anything you please. Though, I know there are some things that money can't buy but we will not cover that topic.

So, with the things that anyone can do with money, is money the root of all evil? Well, in my opinion, money can do almost anything... Too much money can make you an evil. Lack of money can also cause an evil act. The government officials steal money from the people because they lack it or they want to be above average. The poor people become thieves because they lack it. In my opinion, money is the the root of most evil... because there are some good things that money can do... like helping the poor or building churches and schools.

What do you think?