New Blog Template For Motivation

Posted on December 9, 2008 by Hye

I just changed my previous Blogger template to a new theme hoping I gain some motivation to post regularly on this blog. It's been days since I last post an article on this blog and I admit I miss my frequent readers and commentators.

Recently, I've been busy doing some online stuffs and it really killed my time. I just bought a .com domain and subscribed to Dreamhost hosting services. I will be busy for the next few months as I will study more about Wordpress and self-hosting.

But, that doesn't mean I will set aside posting to Space of Reality blog. I will try to update at least once a week and hoping my fellow blogging friends will drop by.

That's it for now. Advance Merry Xmas to everyone. Anybody bought my gift already? Just kidding.