Playing Video Games Kills My Free Time

Posted on December 11, 2008 by Hye

Two months ago, I bought a Sony Playstation Portable for myself. I was so excited that I play with it almost everyday. Without me noticing, I am quite addicted with this gadget. Playing with my PSP really kills my free time - that's the reason I don't regularly blog here. Sorry to my avid readers.

I love playing PSP video games especially the Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, which is in my opinion is a very strategic game. Honestly, I am not a big fan of thieves and stealing cars, but I really like the idea of the game. It helps me improve my strategic skills that I can apply in my everyday life - except the stealing thing of course.

You might be wondering how playing this video game helps me in my life. Simple. By learning the strategies on how to solve each mission at a given time limit, I can apply it on my work on how to make it easier and faster.

I am almost complete playing GTA, and thinking of playing another PSP game, perhaps The Lord of the Rings: Tactics or X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse. Don't worry because I will still spare an hour of my time to blog here.