2008 New Year's SMS Messages

Posted on December 29, 2007 by Hye

Two days to go before the New Year's Eve...

Awhile ago, I was searching for New Year's quotes and text messages to send to my family and friends and I found four cool and touchy quotes. I thought of sharing them here so we can all send them to our loved ones. Of course, you can also search them in Google if you try... but to save the effort, I still want to list these SMS here :D

Here they are:

Keep the smile, leave the tear...
Think of joy, forget the fear...
Hold the laugh, leave the pain,
Be joyous, Coz it's New Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Fill your life with Happiness & Bright Cheer,
Bring to u Joy and Prosperity for the whole Year,
And it’s my New Year wish for you Dear…
Wish u a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Wish your Life will always be Bright.
So my Dear don't get Fear
Coz God give us a “BRAND NEW YEAR”.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

When the midnight bell rings tonight,
Let it signify new and better things for you,
Let it signify a realisation of all things you wish for,
Let it signify a year of courage and beliefs.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


You can also visit Post Messages blog for more text messages for the holiday seasons and daily life :D

Happy New Year, everyone!