Thank You Everyone!

Posted on December 30, 2007 by Hye

One day to go and it's already 2008. Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008.

Before the year ends, I would like to thank everyone who touched my life and supported my blog as well. I read a post yesterday in Bluedreamer's blog, so I thought I'll mimic the idea of his post by thanking everyone. Thanks Bluedreamer :D

First.. thanks to my family - mom, dad, and siblings. Thank you for letting me live my life the way I wanted it to be. I love you guys :D

To my hon, thanks for being here especially when I needed you. Love you :D

To my true friends (you know who you are)... thank you for accepting me the way I am, pals.

To my friends who do not keep in touch... it's ok because I know we are still friends even without saying "Hello" often.

To my former colleagues and office friends, who visited and doesn't visit my blog... hope someday, you will give it a look so you will read this post, thanks for those days - the dinners and breakfasts we shared, the laughs and fights... I miss you :D

To my online friends who I meet here in the blogging world, thanks for your support on my Space of Reality blog. I really appreaciate your visits, feedbacks (both good and bad), comments, and supports. Hope you will keep on reading every article I post here and I hope these posts will affect your life in a good way. Special thanks to Bluedreamer who happen to be my most active visitor and commentator.

Thanks a lot everyone!!!

Happy New Year!!!