Christmas Countdown - Two Days To Go

Posted on December 23, 2007 by Hye

Two days to go and it’s already Christmas day.

Are you happy? Did you already say "sorry" to those who you hurt unintentionally? Did you say "thank you" to those you treasure and treasured you? Did you say "I love you" to those you love and loved you?

If not yet then take this opportunity to say "thank you", "sorry" and "I love you" while it’s not yet too late.

I will start :D

To my friends, I'm sorry if I haven't been a perfect friend. I'm sorry for my shortcomings. Despite my imperfections as your friend, I treasure you all. I'm so thankful I met you. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you too for accepting who I really am. I will do my best to keep up the friendship.

To my family, I'm sorry if I don't keep in touch often but God knows I really do miss you. Thank you for being always there when I needed you and thank you for loving me. Remember, I love you too.


To my love one - my honey. Sorry for hurting you and sorry for all the petty fights I caused. I am truly sorry. I really do love you with all my heart. Thank you for listening, understanding, caring, and loving me. I will always be right beside you. Not a promise, but you know I'll do.

Thanks for everything.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
Hye