Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Posted on December 25, 2007 by Hye

Finally, it's Christmas day!

I woke up late because we stayed up until two o'clock in the morning today. We celebrated Christmas eve by cooking, gift giving, and hanging out. It was fun. Another great Christmas eve. I have a lot of things to tell how fun was our Christmas eve, but this post is not about our Christmas eve. So, to wrap it up, our Christmas celebration was 100% fun.

Anyway, the purpose of this post if about Christmas reflections. Last Sunday, I mentioned about saying "Sorry", "Thank you", and "I love you". You can read more about this post by clicking Christmas Countdown.

Had you already said "I am sorry" to people you unintentionally hurt? Had you say "Thank you" to those who treasured you? Had you already said "I love you" to those you love?

If not yet, then what are you waiting for? Today is Christmas day and grab this opportunity to say these words. It's not yet too late. Never too late. This day is the great day for forgiveness, love, and caring.

From Santa and me: Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Enjoy today and always!!!

Go and spread the love!