Happy Father's Day - A Message From Me

Posted on June 13, 2008 by Hye

Happy Father's Day QuotesHappy Father's Day to all dads and dads-to-be from all over the world!!! Actually, tomorrow (June 14) is the exact day... but I might be busy that time so in as early as now, I created this post to greet my father and anyone reading this post an advance "Happy Father's Day!!!"

Tomorrow is very special day to thank our dads even in simple ways. It is the only day of the year to tell him how much we love him.

What is your plan tomorrow for your daddy? As for me, I will greet and thank him via phone. I think it will do, even in a simple way. I may not be able to hug him personally or I may not have something to give him, but I am sure we both know we love each other as father-and-daughter ;0

I have here six sweet Father's Day text messages to send your dad to greet and tell him "You care" ;0 Have fun tomorrow!!!

1. You've seen me laugh. You've seen me cry. Always you were there with me. I may not have always said it. But thanks and I love you. Happy Father's Day!

2. God gave me the greatest gift I ever had. God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad. Father's Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!

3. So many wonderful moments we have spent together. So many wonderful years in all kinds of weather. Thinking of you father brings memories to mind - wonderful moments I will treasure. Happy Fathers'Day!

4. Thanks for being there through the tears,laughter and dirty diapers. Happy Father's Day!

5. You may be out of sight but you're always in my mind. Happy Fathers'Day!

6. Your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Thanks for being always there Pops. Happy Father's Day!