I Got Three Tags And An Award

Posted on February 5, 2008 by Hye

First Tag I got from Bluedreamer asking how I define love. It's an interesting tag knowing I've been posting topics about love since last last week. Hmmmnnn, how do I define love? For me, love is a very deep word with the deep meaning so I would like to copy I Corinthians 13:4-8 definition for love:

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.


My second tag is still from Bluedreamer which is about my five favorite posts regarding my family, friends, myself, something I love and lastly, one of my choice. Hmmnnn... honestly, I love all my posts :D But here are the top five:
1. Take My Son Very Inspiring Story - It is indeed a very inspiring story
2. Thank You Everyone - My thank you message for every people close to me, whom I also love :D
3. Don’t Waste Your Time Waiting For A Perfect Job - It's about my sister waiting for her perfect job.
4. Knowing, Setting, and Working Your Goals - This post is right for everyone. It's more about motivation and goal-setting.
5. What Money Can't Buy - This is my fifth most favorite post because I think it is suitable for everyone who only thinks about money :D

Last tag is from Rose regarding what I love and hate. I was already tagged about this before and my answers are listed in my I Have Been Tagged By My Friends post.

AwardLastly, I received another Friendship award from AngelBaby. It said "It feels so great to have a friend like you". Wow, I was overwhelmed. I also feel the same way :D

Anyway, it's time for me to share the tagging and award. I want to share the tags and award to my friends Hailie, Sassy, Sweetipie, Coolingstar, Gypsy, Clare, AC Associates, and Simple Mindz. If your name does not appear, I am sure you had been tagged by someone else :D